Let’s color by numbers with this one. I’ll give you bullets.
- Structure is solid, allowing the bag to stand upright when you set it down.
- The studs are out-of-control in style right now. I advise incorporating them not into your jackets, but instead on your hand candy.
- Black will always be a winner, and the teal is a wonderful transition color. It honestly works for every season with the brown handle up there.
- Accented by a dark gold, the bag has a sophisticated vibe, making it a great handbag for a wide range of ages.
- While the opening is slightly smaller than desired, the structure allows one to see the whole inside of the bag, thus eliminating any ohmygosh-I-can’t-find-ANYTHING-in-here issues. You know what I’m talking about.
- The bag, overall is simple, but the embellishments (such as the braided strap, studs, and curvy seam along the bottom) make it special.
If you’re nervous about the stud trend, the Lily is a great way to try it out tastefully, while still staying true to your slightly more subdued side. You stay classy, Planet Earth.