I’m the type of girl who has short-term relationships with handbags. There are Bachelor/Bachelorette romances that last longer than a handbag on my arm. But when it comes to purses, clutches, and satchels (OH MY!) my philosophy is: There are too many fish in the sea to commit to one bag.
Right now my bag-of-the-moment is the Sami Quilted Handbag. I have to admit that no matter how many totes I try, I always rotate back to the Sami. What can I say? Sami’s quilted leatherette and gold hardware look simply luxe.
Now, because I switch and swap bags faster than you can blink your mascara-laden lash, the contents of my bag are always on rotation as well. Here’s what I’m currently carrying in my Sami:
- Some leopard cat eye sunnies from SunglassWarehouse.com
- Dior lipstick in Miami
- Revlon lip butter in Candy Apple (I’m loving lip butter right now! It gives the look of lipstick with the feel of lip balm.)
- Bobbi Brown lip gloss (from my Fashion’s Night Out swag bag)
- A little chartreuse notebook and pink sparkle pen for jotting quick notes
- Hair clips for last-minute ‘dos
- Clinique A Hint of Citrus rollerball perfume
- Maybelline Full ‘N Soft mascara
- Laura Mercier Secret Camoflage concealer
- Bath & Body Works Paris Amour lotion
Please share what you’re carrying in your handbag!