It’s the time of year when everyone’s thinking about vacations. Students are gearing up for a summer abroad, and others are making plans to use time off work in a faraway land. Many of us Handbag Heaven gals have spent time abroad, while in college or with our families, so we compiled a list of overseas handbag essentials.
We love to carry spacious satchel bags when we travel overseas, because they literally have a pocket for everything! Choose one with a long strap so you can wear your bag across your body, leaving your hands free for important things like a crêpe, taking photos of the seaside, or searching a map for your next sightseeing adventure.
- Camera + camera case, extra battery, and memory card
- Passport + tickets, itinerary, etc.
- Hand sanitizer
- Travel toothbrush
- Money pouch — don’t be a victim of pick-pocketing!
- Travel toilet paper — just bein’ real here, folks
- City guide
- Journal — jot down memories from your time abroad
- Face wipes
- Hair brush
- Makeup Bag
- Face powder
- Travel-sized dry shampoo — freshen your hair after a long flight or day