Lori from Shortcuts to Fabulous makes it her mission to help her readers live fabulous lives, whether it’s finding the perfect outfit or planning the ultimate vacation. Here she shares her expertise on handbags that will keep you looking fresh and fabulous this spring.
Even though there is still a chill in the air, spring is right around the corner. A fabulous handbag is the perfect way to pull together a great spring look. Luckily for women everywhere, Handbag Heaven has some amazing options that will take you from drab to fab without breaking the bank!
Here are my picks for ten fabulous bags for spring:
1. April Patent Flap Clutch– This clutch is perfect to stash in your office drawer and have on hand for after-work mingling. Pair this bag with a little black dress (LBD), some sparkly earrings, and strappy stilettos, and you have a polished look that is sizzling for spring!
2. Bryce Studded– This bag says hip, chic, and a little dangerous like no other. Create a celebrity inspired look with some skinny jeans, black heels and oversized sunglasses.
3. Allison Messenger Tote– This tote screams weekend chic! Any smart girl will make this bag her go-to weekend purse. Perfect for running errands and brunching it with the girls. You could use this bag with everything from jeans and a t-shirt to a fresh, casual summer dress.
4. Darcie Zipper Hobo- This bag will look perfect with the pastels of spring. Wear this fun hobo in the office with a pencil skirt and a cardigan and then use it for your weekend wardrobe with some khaki cargos and a pastel, jewel-encrusted top for a casual but pulled-together look.
5. Alisha Colorblock Satchel– This fun bag will add some mod punch to your wardrobe. Imagine this bag with a sweet little dress and some Mary Jane heels.
6. New York Pebbled Shopper-Add a punch of color to your spring wardrobe with this fun tote. This bag will take you all around town in style and fully prepared and stocked to meet the needs of your busy lifestyle. Pair it with dark wash jeans, ballet flats, and a chunky sweaters in one of spring’s nude shades that is forecasted to be the “It” color this spring.
7. Melie Bianco Flat Zipper Tote– This bag is the bag to have when you need to make a good impression. Try a simple dress, nude shoes, and some demure pearls with this tote for a polished look.
8. Jessa Patent Satchel– The ultra-glossy finish of this bag will add just the right amount of sparkle to any outfit. I like it paired with a comfy wrap sweater and leggings to make a comfy outfit look sleek and sophisticated.
9. Bermuda Satchel– This fashionable, timeless plaid satchel will add a touch of preppy, ladylike sophistication to any outfit. This bag is perfect to add some interest to an outfit that would normally be a bit plain. Imagine looking pulled together even on the days when you’re feeling “blah.” Well, you can with this bag!
10. Broad Ripple Satchel- Get some extra attention and some extra compliments with this bag! I love the gold stud details and buckles are perfect for the office or out on the town! Make this bag your everyday bag for spring.