Here in the fashion world we all know that you must accessorize your outfit accordingly so it all flows together. I am here to help you out! You need these three things in your closet: 1. a handbag 2. jewelry 3. a scarf.
All girls have a purse… but get one that you are in love with! Don’t settle for a mediocre one. Handbag Heaven is the place to get your purse! My closet is FULL of purses because I love them so much! It’s an item you use everyday and I think it’s fun to have a couple of handbags to switch up your look!
Oh how we all love jewelry! It makes you feel girly and dressed up! WE ALL NEED SOME! Everytime I go shopping I always buy one piece of jewelry so over time you will have a collection to choose from! Right now, watches, bracelets and rose gold are the new thing (how could it not be? It’s perfect). I love this watch from Marc Jacobs!
It’s winter still.. and will be for a couple months! Winter is the longest season so a scarf from scarves.net is a MUST HAVE! They keep you cozy and warm while looking stylish still. Plaid is one of my absolute favs and it looks like everyone loves it too! You can never go wrong with plaid!
A handbag, jewelry and a scarf is a must have for your closet! If you feel like you are always wearing the same clothes or you are getting bored with your wardrobe, spice it up with a scarf or some jewlrey. A girl can never have to many accessories! XOXO
Every girl needs a black handbag… it goes with everything and its so chic yet classy. Well… lucky you because all of our black handbags are 25% off right now! Just use code: BLACK25 at checkout! Woohoo! xo
I can’t wait to tell you all about my top 5 favorite handbags!
- Our Debbie Bucket Bag. Oh how perfect this adorable bag is… Get the designer bag of the year without the designer price tag!! I love this Michael Kors lookalike!
2. Our Margaret Classic Tote! I adore this bag. If you’re like me and carry your whole room in your bag then this is the bag for you! It’s spacey and super cute!
3. Our Kathleen Quilted Wallet. Oh yes… we have wallets too! I love the design of this wallet. This wallet will be just as chic as your bag!
4. Our Bianca Leopard Bag. First of all, leopard will NEVER go out of style. It’s the perfect touch to any outfit! This cute, round style with a hint of metallic sparkle is perfect for a night out!
5. Our Salley Rihnstone Quilted handbag. Can you say CUTE?! Go with glitz and glam for your next handbag choice!
Guys! Don’t miss out on this AWESOME sale! We have lots of black handbags to choose from! Thanks for reading! HAPPY FRIDAY! xo
Only 2 days till Christmas!!! We have a gift for you… we want to share with you, our top 10 best selling handbags of 2015. We hope you’re just excited as us!
- Our Mir 2 in 1 tote!!! First of all… you’re getting 2 in 1 so right there is a deal maker. It’s the perfect size to carry all your must haves in and comes with an over the shoulder strap so you can mix it up with your outfits.
2. Our Mae Classic Satchel!!! I am in love with this handbag. It’s very classy, goes with any outfit and we have 3 amazing colors to choose from!
3. Our Wendy Stitched Satchel!!! Let’s just all take a second to envy how adorable this handbag is. You can fit your whole room in this thing (I carry everything I need and more in mine) It’s the perfect bag for any age!
4. Our Grace Satchel!!! I think my heart melted when I first saw this purse. I am in love with this color. Stand out with this adorable, bold and classy purse!
5. Our Almost Famous Carryall Tote!!! This handbag mixes a simply classic style with a larger size so you can store more than just your wallet inside. It’s the new celebrity “it” trend!
6. Our Clara Pebbled Shoulder Bag!!! My favorite part of this handbag is the drawstring, keep all your items nice and safe. Keep it simple with this adorable shoulder bag!
7. Our Bryce Braided Barrel Satchel!!! Braided leather straps and studs?! The perfect combo. Spice up your life with this darling handbag! It comes in 2 great colors.
8. Our Scout Structured Messenger bag!!! Can you say VINTAGE?! This bag is sooo cute and roomy. If the big handbags are not for you then this bag is the perfect fit. Everything about this purse is perf (this one is my personal fav).
9. Our Carissa Stitch Tote!!! This purse will be sure to catch anyone’s eye. We love the southwestern look of this handbag. This tote is large enough to carry all your handbag essentials; a novel, an extra pair of shoes and even a small laptop. The zip shut top closure ensures all your items will arrive at your destination safely.
10. Our Layla Pocket Shoulder Bag!!! I love love LOVE everything about this bag. (Did I say love to much?) I think this handbag is adorable. The 2 pockets on the front are the perfect fashionable touch. The compliments will be never ending.
What… Handbags have a history? I was awed too don’t worry, it’s actually amazing how handbags were once a welcome from a groom to his bride centuries ago. Personally, I wouldn’t mind a purse as a gift from my husband, a girls gotta have her stuff. (Especially hoarding sweets around, that’s right… I caught you.(; ) So future husband, take my hand, and gimme that purse!
During the 15th century is when men gave women handbags as a wedding gift, typically embroidered with an illustration showing their love for them. But wait a second, if I’m going to get purse from my husband (hint hint) I’d truly appreciate a leather one. I don’t need your illustration of love, I’m marrying you right? I know you already love me. I mean… you do love me, right? Good. I’m glad we see eye to eye, now I can reward you with the candy bar I’ll have stored in my new purse. (;
16-17th century small leather pouches were introduced with a drawstring to loop into your belt. Ok, so we are getting closer to leather. Mmm the smell of leather, hear that husband? I like the smell of leather.
The 18th century was very common material for fashionable bags that were split, ironed flat, and mounted onto wood, leather, cardboard, or cloth. Through the heating of the straw embellishments, they would add granules of gold or stains of color to vary the style. (oh lalala I like gold) Leather (hello gorgeous!) made it easier to travel. So I’m hearing leather makes it easier to travel… Hmm if that’s the case, husband we could travel and travel, but now I think I might want some gold added for color. (;
Aw ha, so we have now found ourselves to my personal favorite the victorian/19th century. So unique right? These handbags were made to coordinate with your outfit, they called them ridicules. They were leather (yay leather) and silk. You know what, husband? I’d love silk sheets, let’s live in luxury shall we?
Did you know?
- Men wore handbags as often as women did.
- Women wanted purses that would not be bulky or untidy in appearance, so reticules were designed.
- In France originally reticules were popular, but they eventually crossed over into Britain, and were named “indispensables”.
- During the Industrial Revolution, clutches, pouches, and handbags became the increase in travel by railway in England.
Hello ladies and maybe gentlemen (I’m not judging.(; ) Rompers can honestly be a difficult sometimes, if it doesn’t fit properly it can make you lose your shape. You wanna make sure the waistline fits on your waist, not too high or too low. If it’s too flowly of a fabric, it can make you look like you rolled out of bed in a pair of your PJ’s. Not another one of those “#WokeUpLikeThis” because, no you did not! Accessorizing them can be a pain in the butt… Don’t give up on hope! Here’s Handbag Heaven‘s favorites of dressing a romper up. Outfits were created with our favorite, polyvore.
Who doesn’t love a bohemian summer look and a cute clutch to tag along? Fringy layers are so fun and “fetch.” Don’t worry Gretchen we agree with you, we are making it happen. (;
Be flowy and frilly in the cute way, not the pajama way! Dressing up with belts is an excellent way to hold your body shape if the romper takes that away from you. Oh, don’t foget Minnie, she’s here to help carry your necessities in style.
Sexy yet Classy
Ow ow! Got a date, a party, or just a night out with the friends? Long legged rompers are perfect for nice dressed events. You don’t always have to go with that dress that may, or may not draw attention when the breeze catches you, or fits so tight it crawls up your legs as you walk and sit down… I know I’ll take that, pass and, go with the sliming romper. Isn’t that right, Lola?