Who’s excited for the new year? This girl! There’s something about having a fresh start and a new planner to fill that’s so exciting! Or maybe I’m just a little overstimulated by all of the New Year’s Eve glitter…
Regardless, in the spirit of starting something new, I bring you this week’s Pinterest Roundup – 2012 New Year’s Resolutions. If you’re stumped when it comes to crafting the perfect for a resolution, these oh-so-inspiring ideas should get your creative juices flowing!
P.S. Be sure to check back next week for a crafty way to help you keep your resolutions all year long — in DIY fashion, of course!
- Get (and stay!) organized - with a household planner
- Become an artist – take the 30 day drawing challenge
- Make something every day – get inspired by 365: A Daily Creativity Journal
- Focus on fitness – choose a workout routine (Two Things in Common has some great suggestions)
- Look at the world through a new lens – complete the 40 photos challenge
- Eat well and save money – thanks to these inexpensive cooking tips
- Tidy up with tips from 31 Days to Clean
- Be grateful – start a daily gratitude journal
- Make healthy choices with these 80 healthy recipe substitutes
- Simplify your life with this month-by-month de-clutter calendar