Summer is nearly here. Are you as ready as we are? We created a list of our top ten must-have’s for summer. Whether you’re headed off to a beachy locale, traveling abroad, or just enjoying time at a local park, here’s the rundown of what every fashionable gal should own.
- Sunglasses: There’s no reason you shouldn’t own a pair of sunglasses — especially when spending lots of time outdoors. Not only do they protect your eyes from sun damage (blindness is a REAL side effect, ladies!), they’ll also protect you from crows feet that appear after squinting.
- Bright nail polish: Orange was named Pantone’s color for summer, and we love it for fingers and toes!
- Cross body bag: Music festival staple.
- Maxi dress: Breezy, flattering, and practically as comfortable as pajamas. We’re big fans.
- Cream blush: Even if you don’t typically wear cream blush, summer is a great time to give it a try. It’s long lasting, moisturizing, and adds a gorgeous punch of color to your cheeks!
- Wedge sandals: Wedge heels are as comfortable as they come — and make your legs look great!
- Beach bag: Even if you’re not headed to a beach, it’s a necessity.
- Good read: There’s something about summer that’s perfect for reading — poolside or post-picnic especially.
- SPF: Duh, sun spots aren’t chic.
- Summer scarf: Best for taming hair on a windy day, or adding contrast and pattern to a plain outfit. They aren’t just for wintertime!