Ladies, have you ever heard of glamping? Also known as glamorously camping. I would never consider myself an outdoors(wo)man, but sometimes the weather is so glorious you just can’t help but be out in it.
A few months ago, I was invited on a glamping trip to celebrate a bachelorette party. What a novel idea! I don’t do bugs, I don’t do sweat, and I really don’t mud or things like that, so glamping is perfect. You can glamp in either a tent or a cabin. And don’t take any flack for not being outdoorsy enough — we’re delicate.
1. Champagne: Because a little bubbly instantly raises your glam-level.
2. S’mores: What’s more “camping” than s’mores?
3. Nail polish: Sleepovers require nail painting. It’s a simple girl’s night rule.
4. Playing Cards: They’re perfect for playing while sitting around a campfire… or maybe a battery-powered heater…
5. Cozy pajamas: Again, they’re a sleepover staple.
6. Flashlight: Camping essential – also essential for ghost-telling.
7. Portable speakers: Sleepover must-have. You and your girls should probably brush up on your Britney Spears and Madonna.
8. Portable heater: Glamping. Glamorous. Camping. No chills for you ladies!
9. Blankets & pillows: None of this sleeping bag nonsense. Use tons of throws and cozy blankets and pillows. It’s all about ambiance.
10. Blowup mattress: If you choose to go the tent route, there’s no way you should have to rest your body on the cold, hard ground!
Gather these essentials, your girlfriends, and get out for a fun weekend of glamping! What else would you bring for a weekend of glamping?