Confession time: my handbag collection is starting to get out of hand and it’s causing a bit of a storage issue. My clutches are encroaching on my satchels. My hobo bags are picking fights with my shoulder bags. It’s getting out of control. That’s why with the help of a few little odds and ends from around the house and some pinspiration, I crafted an easy an inexpensive way to store my bags and promote handbag harmony. Now I just have to decide which bag to start the new year with!
What you’ll need
- Metal shower curtain rings – I used one pack of rings for four bags, but the amount you need may differ depending on the number of handbags you have to store
- Over the door hook – I got mine from the dollar aisle at Target
- Your handbag collection!
Now get ready, because this project is as easy as 1-2-3. Literally. :)
- Hang hook over your closet door
- Link shower curtain rings together and hang from the hook
- Open curtain rings and loop through handbag handles (just make sure you empty your bags beforehand – those rings can only hold so much weight!)
Voila. Just like that your handbag collection is easy-to-access and easy-to-show-off!