Hi guys! It’s memorial weekend, that means school is out and it’s starting to feel a lot like summer! YAY!
I want to talk about all the fun, summer trends this year! They have been some of my absolute favorites so far:
- Rompers – So easy to wear and so comfy in the summer!
- overalls- You can never go wrong with overalls, they look great on everyone!
- clutchs- The perfect little helper!
- bright handbags- A pop of color to your outfit.
- Nike shoes- Cute& comfy? PERFECT.
- dresses- Easy to wear and you always look cute and flirty in a dress.
Thanks for reading! XO
Hi guys! Welcome back! Since school is officially out… you know what that means! SUMMER TIME and vacations! Woohoo! I am grinning from ear to ear right now because I am so excited about it. I love going on vacations, it’s so nice to have a break from work, life and have nothing scheduled. I always struggle with what to bring… OH MAN! I always over pack, I try and fit my whole closet in my bag and at least 10 pairs of shoes so I have lots of options choose from. The struggle is real! Just a little packing tip: If you roll all your clothes up like a burrito you can fit a lot more in your bag… Try it out! You can thank me later (;
Vacation must haves are:
- Tote to carry all of your essentials in.
- A clutch and www.handbagheaven.com has the most adorable ones.
- Only pack an outfit for each day
- a dress for dinner
- sandals and tennis shoes
- the essentials… tooth brush, make up, etc.
I always like to leave a little bit of room for SHOPPING! (;
Hi guys! It’s the weekend… Woohoo! Are you doing anything fun?!
Okay so today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite totes for summer! All girls need a tote for the summer time! It’s the perfect bag to carry all your pool day essentials or to just help carry you through all the hot summer days. Totes are a good size to carry all of your must haves and keep them safe!
Here are some of our top selling totes:
Stripes are a must have for the summer!
Bring out your rocker side with studs!
Black and white always makes a bold statement
Let your wild side show with an animal print tote!
Nothing says sassy and cute like a red tote does!
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out our clearance! Our clearance is an extra 50% off right now! xo
Hi guys! Happy Mothers day is this weekend! I hope you all have a fab day!
I want to talk about this summers trends and things you need for your wardrobe!
- New bright colored handbag– A new handbag for every season is a must! It’s always a good feeling when you have a new handbag that matches all of your outfits. A brgiht colored handbag will make your outfit POP!
- Swim suit- Okay let’s be honest, we all need a new swim suit when summer comes! This season, full peices with open backs are really in!
- Lots of rompers- I can’t get enough of rompers! They are so darling and so easy to wear! They are cute for any occasion and it’s an easy throw on as you go outfit.
- Floral dresses- Obssesed is an understatment. You can never have to much floral! My favorite style of dress right now is floral midi dresses. They are perfect for summer!
- New clutch or wallet– We have so many fun new wallets and clutches to choose from. Clutches are perfect if you don’t like carrying a big purse around.
All these things are hot sellers right now, keep up with the trends this summer and shop our bright handbag selection:
Shop here! Have a great weekend and thanks for reading! Xo
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! XO
I am so excited that it’s the weekend. I can’t believe it will be MAY! May= Mothers day! Another holiday… another gift! I love mothers day, moms are awesome and deserve a lot more than just a card for all that they do! I always wait last minute to find the perfect gift because I have ran out of ideas. Below, I added some fun Mothers day gift ideas!
- A new handbag and card
- Flowers and a new wallet
- A night out
- spa day
There are so many fun gifts you can give your mom to show her how much you appreciate her! I added some of my favorite handbags down below that I know your mom will love:
Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped give you a gift idea! Have a great weekend! Xo