Want to see how to make these handbags? Click on the image above!
2. DIY Tassel Embellishment Add a leather tassel to any purse.
3. Transparent Clutch: How to make your own transparent clutch for your next formal event.
4. DIY Rug Clutch: Who knew a rug could look so cute?
5. DIY Yellow Leather Clutch: An easy DIY for a gal with sewing skills.
6. Kate Spade-Inspired Piano Clutch: With some sharpies, paint, and a steady hand, you can make a Kate Spade lookalike.
7. DIY Glitter Wallet: With a bit of glitter and some Mod Podge, you can transform an old wallet into something shiny.
8. Neon Envelope Clutch: A chic DIY with a pop of color.
10. Red Glitter Coin Purse: Add some sass to an old coin purse.
11. DIY Vinyl Record Purse: Use ordinary objects to make a unique handbag.
12. Glitter Accent Purse: For when glittering the whole bag is just too much.
13.DIY Mod Podge Purse: Add some life to an old purse with fabric and Mod Podge.
14. Macaroon Coin Purse: How to make the cutest little macaroon coin purse.
♥Do you have a handbag project and want to be featured on the Handbag Heaven blog? Drop us a line with a link to your post and we’ll be sure to check it out! :) Email SEllis (at) Handbagheaven.com